Sand Dune Adventures require credit card details and a 100% payment at time of booking. This will secure your booking.
100% cancellation fee applies for any payments made in full. Sand Dune Adventures reserves the right to change or alter the adventure for safety reasons or in extreme weather conditions.
We also reserve the right to stop any of our passengers from continuing their quad bike tour, if our safety instructions are not followed by the passenger, or if the passengers behave in an unacceptable manner or are affected by any substances.
Sand Dune Adventures is an all-weather activity. No Cancellations will be accepted due to wet or windy weather, unless otherwise instructed by Sand Dune Adventures at which time a gift certificate “ONLY” will be offered.
Sand Dune Adventures asks that all our customers arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
No refund will be provided for late arrivals or for people who do not turn up.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind because of wet or windy weather but we can place a credit on our system or give you a gift voucher with 12 month validity on it. Please keep your receipt of the tour for proof of purchase.
Below is an extract of our Terms and Conditions document that you will sign before you go on a tour.
Please be sure that you read the full document so you understand what we expect you to declare.
- I am NOT entitled to a refund of any monies if for any reason, I or any person(s) accompanying me, choose not to ride.
- I am in good health and physically fit and capable to ride a 400cc Quad Bike.
- I am free of any influence of alcohol or drugs (social or prescribed).
- I have notified SDA of any medical conditions and/or prescribed medications that limit my ability to ride a quad bike or respond to instructions effectively.
- I am exposing myself to risks that I am not normally exposed to.
- I WILL NOT race nor ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts).
- I WILL NOT deter from the lead tour guiding riding line and trail given to me and demonstrated by the Lead Guide which I must follow.
- I WILL be sensitive to the environment and SDA equipment,
- I ACCEPT liability for all financial costs relating to ANY damage or injury of SDA equipment, tour guides, bystanders and/or other participants due to actions where I am involved.
The Credit card details are held in our booking system for 1 month after your adventure then deleted to maintain the security of the cardholders’ account data.
Staff have restricted access to your details and is maintained to a high level to protect your privacy.
What to wear
Sand Dune Adventures recommends that all passengers wear:
- Long pants
- Enclosed shoes (No sandals or thongs)
- Sunglasses for self-protection
- Wet weather gear or change of clothes if there is a possibility of raining.
10% discount applies for 1 Hour Quad Bike Tours Online bookings through our website.
NOTE: There will no further discounts for our 1 Hour Quad Bike Tour for Peak periods which include Long weekends, School holidays and Public holidays. Sand Dune Adventures has the desecration to change our online discounts rates at any time.